1. Your download should begin automatically. If it doesn’t, please click here to start the download manually.
2. Open the installer from your Downloads folder.
3. Once the installer opens, select “Accept” to begin the installation.
4. In order to defray some of the costs of providing Gimpshop, you may be offered additional free software during the installation process. You are in no way obligated to take it, but every little bit helps us keep Gimpshop free. You may simply select “Decline” or “Accept” to continue to installation.
5. The software will download to your computer.
6. Select “Run >>” to finalize your installation.
7. Wait for the installation to complete itself and that’s it! You can find Gimp in your “All Programs” folder.