Terms and Conditions of Use
When you visit Gimpshop.com you accept the terms and conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, all applicable laws and regulations. You cannot access and use this site till you do not agree with this terms and conditions. All the information provided on this page is protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. You can only download one copy of the information or software on Gimpshop.com. The download should be for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is not a transfer of title, however it is the grant of the license. If you have this license you may not: i. Modify or copy the materials; ii. Use the materials for any commercial or any non-commercial use; iii. Try to decompile or reverse engineer any software that appears on Software’s web site; iv. Remove from the materials any copyright or other proprietary notations; or v. Transfer the materials to another person or server. b. If you do not follow any of this rules the license will terminate automatically at any time by Software. Once the license is terminated you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer a. The materials that you see on Gimpshop.com are provided as you see them. Software does not offers any type of warranties, expressed or implied, and denies all the guarantees, including, without limitation, the guarantees or implicit conditions of commercialization, suitability for a particular intention or not violation of intellectual property or any other violation of the rights. In addition, the software neither guarantees nor does any representation regarding the accuracy and the results of the use of the materials on any website relating to these materials.
4. Limitations In no circumstance will the Software or its suppliers be held responsible for any type of damages. Damages such as loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption or any other kind, there is no limitations of the damage caused. Damages can be raised out of the use or the lack of ability to use the materials on Software’s Internet site. The possibility of any kind of damage can be notified orally or in writing to the Software or the Software’s authorized representative without causing any kind of responsibility of the damage to the Software or its suppliers. Some jurisdictions don’t permit limitations on implied warranties or limitations of responsibility for damages caused consequentially or incidentally and these limitations could not be applied to you.
5. Revisions and Errata There could be any technical, typographical, or photographic error on the materials that appear on Gimpshop.com. Software can make changes to the materials that appear on the website without any notice. Software does not make any commitment to update the materials; and also it does not warrant that the materials on the website will be accurate, complete or current.
6. Links All the linked sites that appear on Gimpshop.com are used on user´s choice, Software has not reviewed these websites, and it is not responsible for the content of any of the linked sites. Software does not endorse any of the links that appear on the website.
8. Governing Law All the claims related to the web site of Software will be ruled by the laws of USA. General terms and conditions that apply to the use of Gimpshop.com.
Web Networks, Inc
PO Box 10301
Tampa , Fl. 33679